Dion Seminara Architecture
Design Enhancing Life
Improve Your Homes Liveability with Dion Seminara Architecture
Whether you’re building a new home, or renovating or adding onto an existing home, improving your lifestyle is one of the most important considerations, and that is why you simply must call Dion Seminara Architecture.
Dion Seminara Architecture are lifestyle designers with over 20 years experience in the field of renovation and new home design and we are the only architects that offer a detailed, one on one pre-sketch design that looks at:
- Your Current Lifestyle Requirements Assessment.
- Your Future Lifestyle Requirements Assessment.
- Design Solutions Based on Lifestyle Needs.
- Budget Assessments Overview.
- Capitalisation Assessment and Analysis.
- Honest Feasibility Feedback.
- Detailed Lifestyle Assessment Report.
A Lifestyle Assessment is vital to the overall success of your project with the potential to save you thousands of dollars and heartache that might otherwise occur with bad design decisions.
Of course this is just one of our many services. We also offer:
- Basic Verbal Advice Service
- Eco-Friendly Designs
- Full Sketch Design Service
- Detailed Drawing Service
- Complete Documentation and Application Service
- Tendering and Contract Administration Service
No matter what your building and design requirements, we have the skills and experience to ensure that your project is a raging success.
So if you want to maximise the liveability of your home then you simply must call us today on (07) 3899 9450, or visit our website
This stunning design by Dion Seminara has improved liveability whilst maintaining…Queenslander New Kitchen
A new kitchen is seamlessly blended into an older home. Maintains…Brisbane Renovation
Creative renovation designs, perfect for Brisbaneâ€™s climate.Improve Your Homes Liveability with Dion Seminara Architecture
Choosing the right architect for your project can be a daunting…Renovation South East Queensland
The perfect renovation for South East Queensland. Additions are designed to…